Wednesday 10 June 2015

An introduction...

I have started this blog in the hope that firstly, it will help me clarify and organize my genealogical research into the Sheaf families of Kent, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Gloucestershire and London and secondly, that it might put me in touch with other researchers or descendants of these families with whom I can share information and stories. I have been puddling away with my research for a couple of years now, building on earlier research from my mother and my Aunt. Some family lines are quite detailed and others are much more sketchy - a typical work in progress I would say! Anyway, I am going to dive right in and publish snippets as I go, depending on what I am looking into at the time. At the moment, for instance, I am untangling the Gorgon's knot of Fletchers from the Ebrington, Blockley, Ilmington region of Gloucestershire and Worcestershire.....but more of that in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment